The Nomad version of the Weekender is made to travel.
While it can easily handle being a weekday commuter on rough city roads, it really shines when you take it for a long haul. The Weekender Nomad’s 100% 4130 chromoly frame and fork will welcome virtually anything that you can throw it. This is our top of the line Weekender, and it comes equipped with an amazing parts build, like a SRAM Rival 1x derailleur and shifter, Avid disc brakes, FSA cranks and Maxxis Rambler semi-knobby tires.
Available in Black/Grey Fade (Sml/Med/Lrg/XLrg).
- FRAME: 100% Chromoly, Disc, with Rack and Fender mounts
- FORK: 100% Chromoly. One-Piece Machined Steerer Tube
- HANDLEBAR: FSA Adventure
- STEM: FSA Gossamer
- HEADSET: FSA, Sealed Integrated, Campagnolo spec 45º/45º
- BRAKE LEVER: SRAM Rival
- BRAKE: Avid BB7 Road
- GRIPS: Fairdale Cork handlebar tape
- SADDLE: Fairdale Race Seat
- SEAT POST: Micro Adjust, 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Fairdale, 30mm
- CRANKS: FSA Omega MegaExo 1X
- CHAINWHEEL: 42T Narrow-Wide
- BB PARTS: FSA Sealed
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted PC
- RIMS: 700c, 32-Hole, 30mm cross-section
- FRONT HUB: Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32-Hole, with Allen Key Skewers
- REAR HUB: Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32-Hole, with Allen Key Skewers,SRAM 11-42T 11-Speed
- TIRES: Maxxis Rambler 700 x 40c (Maxxis Detonator 27.5” x 1.5”on S)
- CHAIN: KMC X11
- SHIFT LEVER: SRAM Rival (Rear)
- DERAILLEUR: SRAM Rival 11-Speed Long Cage
- ACCESSORIES: Fairdale Shift Cable with Jagwire inline adjuster.