The Lookfar makes cruising and commuting easy.
One simple trigger shifter changes the gears up-or-down through all 7-speeds. The bike’s 42mm wide Continental tires feel fast on smooth ground while still confidently handling rough terrain. The Lookfar comes equipped with rack and fender mounts for lots of useful set-up options. We even chose to use normal Schrader valve tubes so you won’t need to use a special bike pump.
The Lookfar shares the same proven geometry as our ever-popular Weekender model.
Available in Mint (Sml/Med/Lrg) and Black (Med/Lrg).
- FRAME: 1020 Steel, with Rack and Fender mounts
- FORK: 1020 Steel, 1 1/8”
- HANDLEBAR: Fairdale Archer v3
- STEM: 80mm, Forged Aluminum
- HEADSET: FSA, Sealed Integrated, Campagnolo spec 45º/45º
- BRAKE LEVER: Aluminum, Short Pull
- BRAKE: Aluminum, Dual Pivot, 55-75mm reach w/ QR
- GRIPS: Fairdale Swan
- SADDLE: Fairdale
- SEAT POST: Micro adjust, 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Fairdale, 30mm
- CRANKS: FSA Tempo 1X (S=165mm, M=170mm, L/XL=175mm)
- CHAINWHEEL: 42T
- BB PARTS: FSA
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted PC
- RIMS: 700c, 32-Hole, Schrader valve
- FRONT HUB: 32H 3/8” axle
- REAR HUB: 32H 3/8” axle, 13-34t, 7-speed
- TIRES: Continental Tour Ride, 700c x 42mm
- CHAIN: KMC Z510
- SHIFT LEVER: SRAM X3 Trigger, 7-speed
- DERAILEUR: SRAM X3, Mid-cage, 7-speed